MYRA
I am MYRA.
and it's just me

she chucks

AWESOME WORK
layout: detonatedlove

WORK BY ME:D MYRAWWR

Monday, August 10, 2009
Don't you think that this year's national day parade is so much better then last year?
i have to agree to that man
through out the whole parade,
I was smiling sheepishly with my eyes glued on the television.
then my life history starts to flash in my mind

how I'm being force to sing Singapore songs every year in primary sch, about 2 months before NDP
those dressing up as red as you can on NDP celebration in sch
How we say the pledge EVERYDAY. And we can memorize by hard.(10 years?!)
my primary sch music teacher correcting our pronunciation on our anthem
And there's one year my sec sch force us to dance and sing at the same time, if I remembered correctly it was the song that ruien and taufik sang with those huge actions.

so i began to dial CCA up and disturb her
(Wanted to like sing "you and me, will do our part, stand together, heart to heart.....)
but she didn't answer my call

And it pretty sucks to fall ill during the long holiday.
What's wrong with my temple?
Getting old and my face becoming a moon face with pimple infested on it.

(p.s: i declare that i'm a typical gemini.)